My friend Lisa brought this salsa to a get together this afternoon and it was so good! It tastes so fresh and yet uses canned tomatoes and tomato sauce. I guess the secret is this El Pato sauce that I had never heard of but is easily found at all the major grocery stores. Lisa said this salsa goes best with Juanita's tortilla chips.
Lisa's Easy & Tasty Salsa
2 14.5 oz cans sliced stewed tomatoes (regular, don't use the Mexican style!)
1-2 cans 7 oz El Pato (depending on how much heat you want, I used 1 1/2 cans for lunch today)
1/4 yellow onion
1/2 bunch cilantro
1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
S&P to taste
1-2 cans 7 oz El Pato (depending on how much heat you want, I used 1 1/2 cans for lunch today)
1/4 yellow onion
1/2 bunch cilantro
1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
S&P to taste
Pulse in the blender.
No comments:
Post a Comment