I found this on a blog and have made this twice now. It makes A LOT of dressing mix and so it will last you a long time. I don't know what BYU Creamery ranch dressing tastes like, so I can't vouch for that, but I know I like this mix!
BYU CREAMERY RANCH DRESSING MIX
(originally found here)
Ingredients:
Black Pepper ¼ C
Parsley Flakes 1 1/2 C
Garlic Salt ½ C
Kosher Salt 2 T
Granulated Garlic ¼ C
Granulated Onion 3/4 C
Dill Weed 2 T
Instructions:
1. Combine all ingredients, store in an airtight container. Makes about 3 ½ cups of dry mix. I put this in a Walmart Great Value Parmesan Cheese shaker container (the extra big size, not the normal size) and keep this in my pantry.
2. To Make Dressing: Mix together 1 T. mix with 1 cup mayo and 1 cup buttermilk. This makes the perfect size dressing for our family.
(The original instructions make a larger batch and require a few more ingredients if you'd ever like to try this:
To Make Dressing, whisk together 2 T of mix with 2 Cups each of mayonnaise and buttermilk 1 ½ Cups sour cream, & 1 t Lemon Juice. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Makes 1 ¾ Quarts)
No comments:
Post a Comment