Thursday, November 9, 2017

Pancake Cake

I found some similar ideas for this online and thought it was an easy way to change things up for breakfast. It came together fast and I didn't have to watch the griddle to flip pancakes. I was surprised by how fluffy and light these were--like cake! The kids thought we were having cake for breakfast--haha! It's not really a recipe but I'm putting it here so I don't forget about it.

PANCAKE CAKE

1 recipe for pancakes (found here)

Blend pancake recipe in blender. Pour into 9x13 pan covered in parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray. Leave some overhang so it's easy to lift out of the pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 min. Lower the temperature if getting really browned and cook another 5 min. at 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean.  Take parchment out of pan to cut and serve. Serve with syrup or other pancake toppings.

No comments: