This is one of those yummy asian salads with the sweet vinegar dressing and ramen noodles. Yum-my! It makes a huge bowlful and I ate about 99% of it myself. I liked it a lot. I liked it enough to have 3 servings at one meal. (yikes!) It was easy too. I'll be making this next time I have to bring a salad to church for something!
ASIAN SLAW
found on this blog
1 pkg. coleslaw mix
2-3 pkg. beef ramen (I used 3, but only 2 of the flavoring packets)
1 cup sliced almonds, toasted (I did this in a dry skillet for a few minutes)
1 cup sunflower kernels
1 bunch green onions, chopped
Dressing:
2 beef ramen flavor packets
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup vegetable oil (I used canola)
1/3 cup vinegar
Remove flavor packets from ramen. Crush noodles. Place noodles on bottom of a large bowl. Top with coleslaw mix, sprinkle with almonds, sunflower kernels and green onions. Whisk dressing ingredients together, pour over salad. Cover and chill 24 hours for best flavor. Stir before serving. YUM!
1 comment:
oooooooooooo i want to try this one!
Post a Comment