I am always looking for a good way to dress up the fruit-in-a-bowl type salad. I really liked how this turned out and it was so easy! I whipped up a batch of the Quick Blender Jello and stirred in all the fruit I cut up (although I waited to add bananas until the end so they wouldn't turn brown). Really good!
QUICK BLENDER JELLO
2/3 c. boiling water
1 (3 oz) package Jell-o (raspberry is delicious!)
8-10 ice cubes
1 (8 oz) container of Cool-whip
Place the boiling water in the blender and add the package of Jell-o. Place the lid loosely on your blender. Since you are using boiling water, if you put the lid on tight you could end up with an explosion. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes until the jello is dissolved.
Add the ice cubes to the blender ONE at a time. Blend after each addition until the ice is well blended.
Add half of the container and cool whip. Blend until combined. Pour Jell-o into desired dish/dishes. Then chill until set (about 30 min.)
You can serve this as is with some whipped cream OR before you chill it, you can fold in whatever cup up fruit you like and have a good fruit salad!
p.s. I didn't follow these instructions to a t just because I have a powerful blender, so I adjusted the recipe as needed, but the basic recipe stayed the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment