Monday, February 5, 2024

Big Batch Chipotle-style Guacamole

 A few years ago Chipotle released their guacamole recipe and it is delicious! I've been making more guac lately and find that I need to make a bigger batch for our family and so kind of use the Chipotle recipe as a base and go from there. I'll include both versions here.


CHIPOTLE GUACAMOLE

2 ripe Hass avocados 
2 tsp lime juice 
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped) 
1/4 cup red onion (diced) 
1/2 jalapeño including seeds (diced) 
1/4 tsp kosher salt

1. Cut avocados in half and remove pits carefully
2. Scoop the avocados into a bowl
3. Toss and coat with lime juice
4. Add the salt and mash until it's a smooth consistency
5. Fold in remaining ingredients and mix
6. Taste the guac & adjust seasoning if necessary


FAMILY SIZED BATCH GUACAMOLE

5 ripe avocados
juice from 1 lime
4 T cilantro, chopped
1/2 red onion, diced
1 jalapeno
1/2 t kosher salt (more to taste)

Delicious!

No comments: