This is our favorite banana bread recipe. It is very good and very moist. I usually cook it in my bundt pan because it makes it look pretty--almost like banana cake instead of banana bread--and because my bundt pan doesn't get used a whole lot for other things, so why not.
CATHY'S BANANA BREAD
(I think from allrecipes.com? I don't know who Cathy is)
Ingredients:
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup margarine
1-1/3 cups white sugar
2 eggs
1 t. vanilla
2 cups flour (I use 1 cup white and 1 cup wheat)
1 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt
1. Preheat to 350 degrees.
2. Combine bananas and sour cream.
3. Cream separately margarine and sugar.
4. Beat eggs in one at a time and then stir in vanilla and banana mixture.
5. Combine dry ingredients and stir into mixture.
6. Bake in 9x13 or bundt pan at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment