Friday, August 22, 2008

What It's All About

Hello anyone who might be reading this besides myself. I was posting enough food on our family's blog that I decided to just start a food blog. I love to drool over a lot of other food blogs, but I don't really have enough time to join the food blogging groups and such. This blog is really just going to be a way for me to keep track of recipes I make and so I have an easy record to search of recipes we like. Maybe I'll eventually gather all our favorites and print a book out. I don't know, but this should be fun! If anyone finds a recipe that you'd like me to try out and post my review of it on here, let me know!

1 comment:

~ Roxanne said...

Love the hamburger picture! I have never had avacados on a hamburger. Looks great.

Wish we could grow an avacado tree in Arkansas.