I had a random memory of my old BYU roommate making these meatballs for us way back when and I instantly wanted to eat them again! She would always try to make people guess what the ingredients were and no one could ever get it all right, even though it's just so simple! Not diet friendly, but pretty tasty. I had to have Janine email me the "recipe" so I could make them and post it! This was not a favorite for the kids, but Steve liked it. They're really rich, so don't eat too many!
Secret Sauce Meatballs
Some frozen meatballs
Some grape jelly
Some ketchup
Make one layer of meatballs in an 8x8 baking dish. Mix together grape jelly and ketchup (for an 8x8 pan it's usually about half a small jar of grape jelly and about an equal amount of ketchup). Pour sauce over meatballs. Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve over rice.
Served with mixed veggies.
No comments:
Post a Comment